tomorrow is my consultation with a new endocrinologist. i have been forming a list of questions/things to talk about with her, and it's time to write them down so i don't forget anything.
here's what i have so far...
- lowering my A1C to under 7.0 (personal goal)
- her approach to understanding living with diabetes
- making sure i have all Rx - and make sure they are for the correct amount
- insurance information
- office staff
- the whole cholesterol thing - her opinion on what my LDL was and help with lowering it
- dietitian on staff? does she recommend one?
- my toe that twitches sometimes/d-related? (this one makes me nervous guys)
i know there might be more things i should be asking, that i can't think of right now.
what would you ask?