Wednesday, November 19, 2014

34 weeks


How far along? 34 weeks

Maternity clothes? yes 

Sleep: i sleep fine, i just wake up to go to the bathroom or because i'm uncomfortable ... and then sometimes it takes me a while to fall back asleep - my body is practicing for the future ;)

Best moment this week: my coworkers had a nice baby shower for me, it was really great! also adding more finishing touches to his room - it's SO CLOSE to being done (yes i'll share some pics when it's finished)! i packed his bag (which doesn't contain much) ... thinking about doing that for myself. haha :)  AND dr awesome said i don't need to come back before he's born, because my next appointment would be a few days before i get induced (and ya know, i'm doing so well with blood sugars. boom.)! AAAHHH!! 

and my sorority sister took a couple pictures of us a few weeks ago that she sent me, love them! 




Miss anything? an adult beverage  << yep. that.

Movement: almost always. on today's ultrasound it was confirmed that yes, he does keep his feet up under my right rib cage (i definitely have confirmed that without an ultrasound) ... and he likes to keep his legs straight out. SO COMFY!! ;) i envision him kicking those legs out of swaddles.  

Food cravings: no, nothing sounds that great. food is not appealing. blah. food.

Anything making you queasy or sick: not really

Gender: boy

Labor signs: braxton hicks, a few 'real' contractions but nothing to worry or get excited about (yes, talked to my OB about it)

Symptoms: yup, still all of these >>> growing heavy belly, sore back, sore hips, waddling, restless legs and arms

Belly button in or out? it's flat

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or moody most of the time: pretty happy  

Blood sugar: still doing well! A1c stayed the same :) 

Looking forward to: meeting our guy and everyone else getting to meet him!! and ya know, this is the best time of year - thanksgiving, christmas ... SO EXCITED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment