Tuesday, February 28, 2012

organized supplies!

last week, i tweeted about my disorganized supply shelf and asked how others organize their supplies. my organization was sort of NOT working anymore, so i needed to improve. 

behold, my supply shelf makeover! 

before: i TRIED to make everything fit in that old box. you can see how well that worked. and then there was a humidifier, heating pad, basket of medicines ... 



and this tiny little organization bin was shoved in the back, overflowing with lancets and a random knee support piled on top. awesome. clearly i change my lancets OFTEN. 


and with the help of a $7 wire shelf from target, we have ORGANIZATION!! (and more room for other things if i need it.)

after:

how do you organize your supplies? 

1 comment:

  1. Love your new space. How neat and organized. I keep all mine in a drawer in a chest in bedroom that was being used for junk. Now it's being used for something useful.

    ReplyDelete