Thursday, March 8, 2012

i don't get it.

yesterday i was loving my blood sugar, it was in a good range, even after dinner it was okay ... except dexcom didn't think so. for about an hour it kept beeping, telling me i was low - but i was in the 80s and 90s.

so to be safe, i had a small snack before bed so i didn't drop too low, i had a level arrow on my dexcom but the numbers were slowly dropping a bit.

annnnnd this morning when i woke up dexcom said i was 352. WHAT?? when i checked, i was 311. WHY? i just don't get it. (i'm not that high anymore. thank god.)

11 years later, and this disease still baffles me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the 300s high, Mer. The unknowns are the worst part... hope it leveled out quickly, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate - hate days like that .. when just out of the blue BAM you are hit with a low/high for no good reason. :/ (This is year 20 for me)

    ReplyDelete