Tuesday, October 18, 2011

this has nothing to do with diabetes

so, i kinda love randall's animals. and if you haven't seen his videos, shame on you. the most 'famous' one is the honey badger. you should watch it.

last weekend, i introduced my sister and dad to randall's animals. and OF COURSE they loved.

so last night, while talking to my sisterthis came on tv. and i sent her the link and we both loved it. (who wouldn't?)

and of course, i tweeted it.



AND THEN, THIS HAPPENED.




randall and i are so BFFs.

2 comments:

  1. i imagine what you're feeling right now, is the same way i felt last week when @dietcokeUS tweeted me. elation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm sad cause no one famous ever tweets me. I mean, I'm happy for you. And love that you tweet me, but no one famous. :(

    ReplyDelete