Monday, July 29, 2013

diabetes funnies through your eyes

as you might know, i design comics over at diabetesmine once a month (here's a few of my latest).

sometimes i wonder if other people with diabetes have a funny idea that they'd love to see as a sunday funny!

so here's your chance, and my question to you ... what do you think would make a really awesome sunday funny about diabetes? let me know in the comments! :)


ps - it's the last day to order pampered chef to support my jdrf team! just visit http://www.pamperedchef.biz/rhondascorner and shop online by going to the "our products" section. you can order no matter where you live and have products shipped to you!

when you select the products you'd like to purchase, enter my first and last name (meredith pack) in the fields provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment