Saturday, February 5, 2011

weekend fun

ohhh, allison had a fun post idea, so I'm participating!!




1. what was your favorite sitcom growing up? full house. pretty sure that was my favorite.

2. what song always makes you happy when you hear it?  hmmm, this is a tough one. i like lots of songs that make me happy. let me get back to you on that.

3. do you still have your wisdom teeth?  nope, got them out when i was in college. luckily, they were all broken through the gums (just growing all wonky and painful) so i didn't have stitches or anything. good times.

4. what is your go to way to relax? if i'm by myself: couch, sweatpants, blankets, trashy reality tv on DVR and diet coke. if my man is with me: couch, sweatpants, blankets, sports/discovery channel/show about police or jail (yes, seriously), diet coke.

5. do you play any instruments? i used to play piano. haven't done it in YEARS.

6. nude beaches, yes or no? not for me, no thanks.

7. do you chew your pens/pencils? nope

8. can you change the oil in your car? ummm, if i had to, i could learn.

9. can you curl your tounge? yes

10. can you knit or crochet? HA, yeah i tried that once. it didn't go so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment