Thursday, May 9, 2013

no hitters

so i've been doing a lot better lately making healthier choices with food. in the past two weeks, i've posted these pics on instagram (i'm @fancymrspack, find me!):


both of these 130-ish numbers were post bootcamp


i have been so pleased with my blood sugars lately, and seeing the no-hitters is even better (check out the definition of no-hitter and other diabetes terms here)! 

i was thinking about the definition earlier, and i realized not everyone knows what it some of the terms we (we being people with diabetes) use mean.

i wonder if i go to my appointment with dr. awesome at the beginning of june and tell him about all of my no hitters if he would look at me like i'm a crazy person. haha ... i might have to find out! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the No-Hitters and better D-Management, Meredith! Great stuff when we see those. And it sounds like you're in for a great visit with Dr. Awesome. Keep it up, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just register my jealousy of those photos? Awesome job of putting the D in its rightful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone, i'm trying to keep myself under better control!

    ReplyDelete